Bachelor Of Commerce (378 Credits)
This qualification equips students to be effective business and community leaders with specific skills in human resource management, marketing, entrepreneurship, and economics.
R405 per credit in 2018 Total credits for qualification: 378 1st year: 124 credits 2nd year: 128 credits 3rd year: 126 credits
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) with a bachelor’s pass or equivalent;
- A Matriculation Certificate (with University exemption) or equivalent
- A Higher Certificate or an Advanced Certificate or Diploma in a cognate field National Benchmark Test (NBT) results
- The prior qualification must include a minimum of 50% in Mathematics or Maths Literacy.
Alternative admission requirements
A National Senior Certificate or National Certificate Vocational with a diploma pass (or equivalent) combined with the results of the NBT; the Mature age of 23 and over during the first year of studies and a National Senior Certificate (or equivalent). Mature age of 45 years can be admitted.
- Two intakes: January and July
- Full or part time
- Minimum 3 years, maximum 6 years.
Tuition Cost (click here)
- Business Management I, II and III.
- Accounting I, Economics I, Industrial Psychology I.
- Two majors from Entrepreneurship, Industrial Psychology, and Marketing Management.
- One minor from the remaining subject.
- Work-integrated project in the major of your choice.
Please click Here for module descriptions and credits.
Registered as Cornerstone Institute with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997. Registration Certificate 2001/HE08/006. SAQA ID 99752.