Date: 04 June 2019
Time: 09h30 – 15h30 (Registration starts at 09h00)
Closing date for applications: 03 June 2019 (2nd semester intake)
Joanne Kaschula (Counselling Psychologist)
Hosted by the Department of Psychology, Cornerstone Institute
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Joanne Kaschula is a Counselling Psychologist registered with the HPCSA. She has a Passion for Narrative and Collaborative approaches to therapy.
- Therapeutic stance in Narrative and Collaborative approaches to therapy
- Michael White (Narrative Therapy) The relationship between our personal and professional lives (theory & discussion)
- A creative exercise to facilitate reflection on your practice
- Video: Dr James Hillman (Revision psychology)
- Video: Yalom’s Cure
- Video: Gifts of therapy (Yalom)
- Video shown and group discussion of themes as they arise
PLEASE NOTE THAT CPD POINTS IS WITH THE HEALTH PROFESSIONS COUNCIL OF SOUTH AFRICA (HPCSA). Spaces are limited please book early to avoid disappointment, for further information email: email@example.com or call her at (021) 448 0050 ext. 2303
Venue: Cornerstone Institute, 4th Floor, 2 Roggebaai Square, Foreshore.
Costs: The registration fee for the workshop is R1000 pp. person. Light Lunch and refreshments will be served.
CPD points: 5 CPD points with HPCSA
If you would like to attend, kindly complete the attached Registration Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 31 May 2019.