How it works
Registering for the university is now even easier. Simply follow the steps below and soon you will be well on your way to getting started with your studies.
- Choosing your University Course:
- Choose the course you would like to study at Cornerstone. There are certain entrance requirements for the different courses. Once these requirements are met, you will be provisionally booked.
- Choose your English Course
- The English course is 3, 6 or 9 months depending on the level tested. Complete the English test to check your level.
- Choose your Accommodation
- Choose between staying with a family or living in your own apartment. Apartment prices vary and are quoted on application based on requests.
- Complete registration form
- Complete the registration form and submit. The results and success of the application is then emailed to you with payment options. The registration process is completed by making payments and receiving all acceptance documents for visa application purposes.