Act fast to reserve your spot!
SETA-approved! There are a limited number of SETA sponsored places available. If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Certificate: Generic Management (NQF Level 5) includes theoretical and practical workplace experiential learning over a period of 11 months. 70% of the work will be based on an in-service learning approach, allowing you to use your real-life experience in your organisation as the basis for your studies.
The following learning units form part of the qualification:
- Unit 1 – Initiate, develop, implement and evaluate operational strategies
- Unit 2 – Lead and manage a team of first line managers
- Unit 3 – Monitor and measure performance and apply innovative improvement
- Unit 4 – Principles of risk, financial and knowledge management
- Unit 5 – Build relationships with superiors and stakeholders
- Unit 6 – Development of teams and team members
- Unit 7 – Professional development for managers
The classes will be presented with a mix of block sessions as well as some evening and weekend sessions. The course will also use limited facilitated distance learning, supported by our online platform.
Venue: 2 Roggebaai Square, Foreshore, Cape Town AND Vunani Chambers, 33 Church Street, Cape Town
Cost: R18000 (credit bearing) or R9 000 (non-credit bearing)
There are a limited number of SETA sponsored places available. If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com.
Cornerstone Institute is a non-profit, fully accredited Private Higher Education Institution offering undergraduate programmes (certificates, short courses and degrees) and postgraduate programmes (higher certificate and honours degrees) across various disciplines.
The course is being delivered by The Fundamentals Training Centre (FTC), Cornerstone’s business training partner providing quality needs-based learning programmes that are geared towards helping participants achieve their professional and career goals.